Having Trouble Rewatching DA but Need to Confirm Some Dialog?
As an S/T shipper, I find that it’s very difficult to rewatch pre-3x05 episodes and sometimes for whatever reason, I need to confirm dialog for something, so the internal debate is always, do I or don’t I?
Well, as of right now, you can find all the UK Downton Abbey dialog on the LiveJournal scriptline up to 3x04. I know quite a number of you know about this already (and thanks again to those who reminded me of them earlier this week), but I thought I’d share in case others aren’t aware of their existence.
Here are the links for your convenience:
- 1x01 (in two parts link to part two on top of page)
- 1x07 (in two parts link to part two on top of page)
- 2x01 (in two parts link to part two on top of page)
- 2x08 (in two parts link to part two on top of page)
- S2 C/S (in two parts link to part two on top of page)
This ought to save some heartaches and are cheaper and easier to look through than the complete scripts that JF is offering.
- gothamgirl28 likes this
- wtvrrrrrrrr likes this
- obedearings likes this
- infinitiy likes this
- genandhisqueen likes this
- anyasmitty reblogged this from scarletcourt
- cakeyhankerson likes this
- gothamgirl28 answered: Do you know if there is a transcription of the Christmas Special? I’m disagreeing with someone about Mary and Edith in the ep.
- kiwi-gum-drops likes this
- foojules likes this
- piperholmes likes this
- gothamgirl28 reblogged this from scarletcourt
- thymeladykatl reblogged this from queenlovett
- thymeladykatl likes this
- queenlovett reblogged this from scarletcourt and added:
- dashabecker likes this
- alie-series likes this
- kathleengriffin likes this
- ralphwigguum likes this
- everyturnasurprise reblogged this from scarletcourt
- simonroess likes this
- everyturnasurprise likes this
- dustedoffanoldie answered: My S3 DVD has still only been watched up until 3x03 :(
- shana-rosee reblogged this from scarletcourt
- shana-rosee likes this
- peachdreamsandperseus likes this
- scarletcourt posted this